Thursday, October 8, 2009

Friends...





Where would we be without the incredible people that the Lord blesses us with? I can't begin to express the joy in my heart as I look around me and discover the most wonderful people surrounding me. Every day as I work away in the office, I see face after face that I love so very much. These people are so dear to me. Who am I, Lord, that you would bless me so? Who am I that you would surround me with those that support and love and embolden me? May the Father remind you of those He has given you to do life with...right here, right now.

3 comments:

Mel said...

AMEN!

alivia Cecchi said...

that is a hilarious picture of you and nikki!!
so i was looking at blogs and i came across yours!!
I miss you!
how are you doing?!
do you have an email i could email you?!

:)Love Aliva

California Girl said...

Alivia!!! I was just thinking of you yesterday! Best email to get me at is daughter.of.god7@gmail.com

Please, please tell me how you're doing